Conicelli Honda - Horrible Service

My 2005 honda accord ex always had been serviced at honda dealers and never declined any suggested repairing and replacement.I started with Conicelli Honda service one year ago with oil change.

This year on 3/19, I had inspection, oil change and tire rotation all with them. On 6/26, I heard very loud sound and vibration from the front part of the car when I was driving on the high way. I rushed to my home and dropped off my family and tried to drive to Conicelli. But just left my home less than 100 feet, the front wheel on the right went off the car and the car collapsed on the road.

All bolts which were used to connect the wheel were broken. I called them. They said I have to bring the car to them by myself. I had tow truck brought the car to them spending 3 hours to get the crippled car on the truck.

They refused to provide renting car to me and I had to rent a car by myself. On 6/29, I was told by the service manager that the fixing cost would be a little more than $300. I asked who is going to pay. He said I have to pay all.

Then I argued with him about it's a obvious mechanic negligence. He offered me splitting the bill. I said I didn't have any thing wrong on my side and I shouldn't pay any for the fixing. Then he reported this to his boss, so called owner, and returned back to me next day that they're not going to pay any cent and saying it's not their fault.

They said they don't know who ever did any thing to my car and said maybe somebody tried to steal the wheel. I couldn't afford the time to fight with them about who's fault. The fixing costed me $563.93. If the bent cover needs to be replaced or fixed, that would be more than $3,000.

I paid all the fixing cost and renting and towing.Their service was horrible and hurt me hard.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Hurt

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Conicelli Honda Tire Rotation
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #725329

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conicelli Honda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.