Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

My 2005 honda accord ex always had been serviced at honda dealers and never declined any suggested repairing and replacement.I started with Conicelli Honda service one year ago with oil change.

This year on 3/19, I had inspection, oil change and tire rotation all with them. On 6/26, I heard very loud sound and vibration from the front part of the car when I was driving on the high way. I rushed to my home and dropped off my family and tried to drive to Conicelli. But just left my home less than 100 feet, the front wheel on the right went off the car and the car collapsed on the road.

All bolts which were used to connect the wheel were broken. I called them. They said I have to bring the car to them by myself. I had tow truck brought the car to them spending 3 hours to get the crippled car on the truck.

They refused to provide renting car to me and I had to rent a car by myself. On 6/29, I was told by the service manager that the fixing cost would be a little more than $300. I asked who is going to pay. He said I have to pay all.

Then I argued with him about it's a obvious mechanic negligence. He offered me splitting the bill. I said I didn't have any thing wrong on my side and I shouldn't pay any for the fixing. Then he reported this to his boss, so called owner, and returned back to me next day that they're not going to pay any cent and saying it's not their fault.

They said they don't know who ever did any thing to my car and said maybe somebody tried to steal the wheel. I couldn't afford the time to fight with them about who's fault. The fixing costed me $563.93. If the bent cover needs to be replaced or fixed, that would be more than $3,000.

I paid all the fixing cost and renting and towing.Their service was horrible and hurt me hard.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hurt. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of conicelli honda tire rotation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Conicelli Honda needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned conicelli honda tire rotation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Conicelli Honda.

Had an Experience with Conicelli Honda?

Comments